Monday, May 16, 2011
Dan Adler's Offensive Ad
Dan Adler is a Hollywood movie executive who is running for Congress. Below is a link to one of his campaign ads. The theme of the ad is that "minorities" need to stick together against Whites.
At first I thought this was a White Supremacist parody. But, no, this is a real ad.
In this ad, Adler manages to convey that:
1. Jews are not really White
2. Jews are hostile toward Whites.
3. Asians (at least Koreans) work at laundry mats
4. Asians are rude and can only speak in broken English
5. Asians want to "stick together" with Jews against Whites
6. Adler has an Asian wife, so obviously that will encourage Asians to vote for him
This ad is pure race. It says nothing about the issues.