Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Should the Confederate Flag be banned?
Richard Cohn of the SPLC is leading the charge to ban the Confederate Flag. I guess his logic is as follows:
1. Dylann Roof murdered 9 people
2. Murdering 9 people is evil
3. Dylann Roof was seen in a picture with a Confederate flag
4. Therefore, the Confederate Flag must be evil
5. Evil things (such a flag) must be banned.
As an American, I personally don't believe any ideas or symbols should be banned. But Mr. Cohn must be channeling the spirit of his ancestors (such as Bella Kun aka "Cohn") who launched the Red Terror across Eastern Europe.
But what I don't understand is the inconsistency of his logic. Because in 1946, Zionist terrorists massacred 91 people at the King David Hotel. These Zionists waved the Star of David flag.
So I would think consistent logic would state:
1. A Zionist terror cell killed 91 innocent people
2. Murdering 91 people is evil
3. These Zionists were seen with the Star of David flag
4. Therefore, the Star of David flag must be evil
5. Amazon should stop selling the Israeli flag
It is also curious that White people who want to peacefully obtain a homeland are called "White Supremacists" . But Jews who support Israel are not called "Jewish Supremacists". On the contrary - if you oppose a Jewish ethnic state you are an evil "anti Semite".