Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Is RAMZPAUL a Secret Russian Agent?
There was a recent article in The Atlantic creating the narrative that there is some sort of vast Russian-Jobbik-Alt Right conspiracy that is based in Budapest. I am mentioned in the article because I have had the pleasure of visiting Budapest a few times and I have mentioned how I admire how Hungary protects its borders.
Based on a couple of Swedes and a couple of Americans living in Budapest who share roughly the same ideology, Carol Schaeffer, the author of the article, made the wild assumption that we must all meet on a regular basis and have secret meetings. Carol's vision is that we are a Right Wing version of the Protocols of the Learned Elders.
So to clear up the media lies and slander, here are the facts:
1. I have never met a Hungarian politician
2. I have never met anyone from Jobbik
3. I visited Hungary as a tourist. I never overstayed my tourist Visa.
4. I have never met any politician from Russia
5. I have never attended any political function in Hungary
6. Daniel Friberg (or anyone else) has not "bankrolled" me
7. I have met Daniel, and others, a couple of times for social reasons.
8. I had my own apartment in Budapest. 95% of the time I had no contact with the other so-called "Alt Right" people in the city.
9. I never met Nick Griffin.
10. I do admire Hungary and the Hungarian people.
I also got an interview request from Casey Michael who is a freelance journalist that pushes the "Russian Conspiracy" narrative. I declined the interview as I already know what he is going to write.
I did another video about the Atlantic article that you can access via my Patreon account.